Funny Thanksgiving Messages for Friends & Family – It’s the festival season and how can you miss your friends on such important occasions? Obviously, you cannot! Here are the funny thanksgiving messages for friends to let you have the real fun on Thanksgiving with your close pals. These funny thanksgiving messages for Family & friends let you have the best experience of this day. The entire collection of messages is full of fun and thrill. One can actually have the real-time experience while sharing these wonderful thanksgiving messages with their friends.
This wonderful festival is meant to make every important person in your life feel special. So, share these across the timelines, or send it with a bouquet note to your cool and the most important friends. There is no match to the fun that one can experience with friends around. So, this Thanksgiving let the spirit stay alive and share these funny thanksgiving messages with all the excitement.
35 Funny Thanksgiving Messages for Friends & Family with Images
- “Thanksgiving is an emotional time. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they see only once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.” —Johnny Carson
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy. Have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!
- Now, look me in the eyes and promise me that you will be home this thanksgiving, or else.
- Sure thanksgiving may only come once every year but a kind man has it all year around.
- Just because it is thanksgiving today does not mean you do not need to give your thanks by the time tomorrow arrives, be grateful for all your blessings, every single day of your life.
- “Thanksgiving is an emotional time. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they see only once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.” — Johnny Carson Funny Thanksgiving Sayings
- “Here I am 5 o’clock in the morning stuffing bread crumbs up a dead bird’s butt…” — Roseanne Barr
- ‘I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.’ -Jon Stewart
- ‘My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.’ -Phyllis Diller
- With this message, I am wishing you a Thanksgiving that is filled with love, peace, and laughter.
- All of us gather on this special day in order to be thankful for everything that we have including the friends we cherish and the family we love. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you in my life and happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- “Cooking Tip: Wrap turkey leftovers in aluminum foil and throw them out.” —Nicole Hollander
- “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.” —Kevin James
- “It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak.” —Phyllis Diller
- Happy Thanksgiving! Let’s regret our eating decisions this Thanksgiving as much as Native Americans regret trusting white people.
- Happy Thanksgiving to someone obsessively checking email on Thanksgiving.
- May your peacemaking efforts at Thanksgiving dinner have a better chance than those in the Middle East.
- No matter how busy you may be, I just hope you never forget to come home on thanksgiving.
- Our family is so busy that thanksgiving is the only time we ever see each other, that is sad.
- At least our family gets complete on thanksgiving, at the very least, that is rewarding, right?
- I just want to thank you for all that you have done for me for all this year, it is thanksgiving
- “Even though we’re a week and a half away from Thanksgiving, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” — Richard Roeper – Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- Personally, I love Thanksgiving traditions: watching football, making pumpkin pie, and saying the magic phrase that sends your aunt storming out of the dining room to sit in her car.” — Stephen Colbert\
- If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad at turkeys. There’s turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami. Someone needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself.” — Mitch Hedberg
- Wishing you peace, hope, and abundance this holiday season. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for teaching me how to become a better person and being my hero throughout. May you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- I wish you would be able to harvest blessings of good times, good health, and blessings. Wishing the best Thanksgiving Day to you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
- Wishing you abundance, hope, peace and a festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
See More>>Funny Thanksgiving Picture Quotes
Images for Funny Thanksgiving Messages for Friends
See More ->>> 10 Funny Thanksgiving Stories
See More ->>> Top 10 Funny Thanksgiving Memes 2017