Best 21+ Funny Thanksgiving Quotes for Adults – This Thanksgiving here are the quotes to help you marvel at the blessings of your life. These are one of the funny thanksgiving quotes for adults that help you commemorate the occasion together with your friends. There are a lot of memories with your friends that are forgettable, ever vivid and heartwarming. And to share all such memories there can be no better day than Thanksgiving. So, let us celebrate the holiday centered around food, family and friends with these funny Thanksgiving quotes for adults. All it takes is a close second on Thanksgiving to share what you feel and appreciate your dear ones while making them happy with such funny Thanksgiving quotes.
Simply think what do you do when you are really thankful? Share? So, just do it and do it in the best possible way ever. These funny Thanksgiving quotes will certainly make you cry happy tears while making you burst into laughter. So, why miss such moments? Just share these wonderful thanksgiving quotes and celebrate the day
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes for Adults
- Charlie Brown – What if, today, we were grateful for everything?
- I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online. ~ Kumail Nanjiani
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American. ~ O. Henry
- Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving. ~ Joseph Auslander
- May our hearts be filled with thanks and giving.
- The best of all blessings is to give thanks for at a family gathering than the family and the gathering. ~ Pedro Carvalho
- Coexistence: what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving. ~ Mike Connolly
- Maya Angelou ~ Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage. ~ Erma Bombeck
- Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad. ~ Norm Papernick
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~ Irv Kupcinet
- From too much love of living, From hope and fear set free, We thank with brief thanksgiving Whatever gods may be That no life lives forever; That dead man rises up never; That even the weariest river Winds somewhere safe to sea. ~ Algernon Charles Swinburne
- May the blessings of the Thanksgiving fill your hearts and home.
- When did you last thank God for someone important in your life, such as your husband, children, family, or friends? Renee Swope
- It was dramatic to watch my grandmother decapitate a turkey with an ax the day before Thanksgiving. Nowadays the expense of hiring grandmothers for the ax work would probably qualify all turkeys so honored with gourmet status. ~ Russell Baker
- I’m looking forward to seeing pie this Thanksgiving more than members of my own family. ~ Damien Fahey
- Thanksgiving day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man, it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~ Edward Sandford Martin
- Erma Bombeck ~ I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
- The Thanksgiving tradition is, we overeat. ‘Hey, how about at Thanksgiving we just eat a lot?’ ‘But we do that every day!’ ‘Oh. What if we eat a lot with people that annoy the hell out of us? ~ Jim Gaffigan
- We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink. ~ Epicurus
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. ~ Jon Stewart